Thursday, November 19, 2009

wooden toy


On my way to meet up with friends for coffee yesterday I decided to pop in to Lenko for a quick browse.
I of course walked in telling myself it was just a look around with absolutely no exchange of cash or credit card to take place.

Then I found this

Sniffle Co (I was told by Dana Lenko that this is the work of one of the members of The Grates). It was adorable! Pinned to a hanky, I couldn't resist picking him up. I have to admit, it was very hard to decide between the Ice Cream and the Puffer, but in the end the cone won.


I was having a great chat with Dana about the wooden badges and she started showing me the various other wooden goodies they had just added to their displays.
Hiding at the back of the cabinet was this cute little T-Rex from Lab305. He's a bit of a player, the moment I got him home he was passed and pinned on various items of clothing by my mum and sister, but you've got to love him!
The Lab305 badges are also very reasonably priced, which is good news for me with christmas coming up.

Go forth and buy little wooden toys

No comments:

Post a Comment