Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Desperately wanting


One (or all) of these Does Not Equal double rings.


Post-christmas/New Year present to myself perhaps? I was going to buy one last pair of heels before going back to uni but I think I would much rather some more finger bling.
Got lucky with the My Pet Square discount codes and their website not being blocked at work today. Managed to get the jumper I'd been eyeing off (but never bought because I didn't think it was worth the price) plus one of their summer dresses for a mere $50.


On the christmas front...a new furry addition is being made to our family. She's a surprise for dad. We can't pick her up until after New Year so I'm making him a video for christmas day purposes. Can't wait to play with her!



She is the most adorable looking little thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment